Fascist Beatdown Fascist Beatdown

"FUCK YOU MATE"

OH MY GOD, I FUCKING LOVE IT. GOD, THAT WAS LIKE AN ORGASM.

Negatron responds:

{{SRC}}

-DonCorleonClock

Newgrounds RPG Demo Newgrounds RPG Demo

It was allright

But walking from place to place was a major pain in the ass, you should fix the way the player's character moves around, and lessen the frequency of coming battles.

Madness interactive Madness interactive

Pretty good game

But it's kinda short, and too easy.

It's right along with combat and redeemer, though. Good job.

Kill Bill Kill Bill

Ha.......

If you thought this wasn't bad for a first, you thought wrong.

Goldenass- Part 2 Goldenass- Part 2

Pretty good

I actually beat it, after like 5 tries.

The secret is to get behind something, then point your gun at where the enemy will be, pop out and shoot really fast at where he is and then pop back again.

American Idol Tribute 2 American Idol Tribute 2

ouch

that was literally painful to watch. especially the she-male, aaaagggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!! i remember when he walked away.......the impression ryan seacrest was doing of him........
that literally hurt my ears. i havent laughed so hard in a while. thanks, violet

Violet-AIM responds:

lol Lots of weirdos that come onto that show, eh. Ryan did a good Mickey Mouse...uh, she-male voice.

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

Simply incredible

See? Very rarely can someone put a new idea or ingenuity into a stick flick. This is really unique. It has a funny storyline, although I would have liked to have seen reactions to ALL the items. This mixes the cut-scenes and option parts very effectively, giving it that interactive-movie feel. I like it! It's already one of my favorites. I expect a continuation to Johnny Rocketfingers soon. Hopefully.

Ganguro Girl 1.5 Ganguro Girl 1.5

Great!

I beat this game my second time.......for anyone that wants the password to the endings..........read my profile and get my AIM name. (only if you cant beat it) i.m. me for it. ill get in trouble if i post it here.......

Chainsaw the Children Chainsaw the Children

Great

Never has killing pink, naked, small, running children been so fun! This game is great